The latest publication of the Goldfish Standard (as featured on “have I got news for you”) is out now.
In this months publication:
- MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN
- MESSAGE FROM THE VICE PRESIDENT
- AGM, TABLE SHOW & AUCTION MEETING
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS PROPOSED RETIREMENT
- WHAT’S BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE SPRING & SUMMER
- PROPOSED NEW STANDARD FOR THE BUTTERFLY TELESCOPE
- BREEDING SUCCESSES SO FAR THIS YEAR
- TRAINING OF NEW JUDGES
- BREEDING DURING LOCKDOWN 2021 – ANDY BARTON
- FISH FOR SALE
- DIARY DATES FOR 2022
And much more, to read more click the cover link to the left, and once again thanks to June Pons putting this issue together. The Goldfish Standard is a club newsletter produced on the collaborative platform “Canva.” As such there are opportunities for interested members to contribute to the journalism that goes into the Goldfish Standard. This newsletter forms one of the few public records of the competition season and needs your support.